The cluster relies on the leadership of a Board of Directors for its day-to-day administration. The purpose of the Executive Committee is to oversee the proper functioning of the cluster and to act in an advisory for the Steering Committee. The Scientific Committee is responsible for the scientific programming of the center, while the Infrastructure Committee facilitates the sharing of infrastructure and ensures that it is effectively managed. The purpose of the Orientation Committee is to provide a pulse of what is going on outside the Center and therefore to advise the Scientific Committee. The Student Committee acts as a consultant to the Scientific Committee and the Steering Committee.
The SteC is in charge of applying the orientations of the Center; ensuring sound financial management; promoting partnerships with stakeholders; approving membership applications; and any other operational decision.
- François Anctil, institutional representative of Université Laval
- Marie-Amélie Boucher, institutional representative of Université de Sherbrooke, interim scientific director
- Simon Barnabé, institutional representative of Université de Trois-Rivières
- Françoise Bichai, institutional representative of Polytechnique Montréal
- Maxine Dandois-Fafard, coordinator
- Dominic Frigon, institutional representative of McGill University
- Édith Laflamme,institutional representative of Cégep Saint-Laurent
- Jean-François Lemay, institutional representative of Cégep de Shawinigan (CNETE)
- Annie Poulin, institutional representative of École de technologie supérieure (ÉTS)
- Taha Ouarda, institutional representative of Institut national de recherche scientifique (INRS)
- Hugo Tremblay, institutional representative of Université de Montréal
- Louise Vandelac,institutional representative of Université du Québec à Montréal (UQÀM)
- Peter Vanrolleghem, Directeur
- Mathieu Varin, institutional representative of Cégep de Sainte-Foy
- Sarah Dorner, Scientific director, Polytechnique
- Renaud Jougla, student representative
The SciC ensures the establishment and maintenance of the scientific programming of the Center; coordinate scientific activities among members; ensure the representativeness of the members in each axis; and propose activities of scientific animation.
- Camila Gordon, representative for the Student Committee
- Sarah Dorner, scientific director, Polytechnique Montréal
- Marie-Amélie Boucher, interim scientific director, Université de Sherbrooke
- Rimeh Daghrir, representative for axis Uses, Université Laval
- Paule Halley, representative for axis Governance, Université Laval
- Jie He, representative for axis Governance, Université de Sherbrooke
- Marc-André Labelle, representative for CCTTs, CTE-Cégep de Saint-Laurent
- Alain Mailhot, representative for axis Availability, INRS
- Daniel Nadeau, representative for axis Availability, Université Laval
- Manuel Rodriguez, representative for axis Uses, Université Laval
- Peter Vanrolleghem, director, Université Laval
The AC aims to give a pulse of what is happening outside the Center. It reviews the research program of the group and ensures synergy between scientific progress, development and the real needs of society.
- Alain Bourque, executive director, Ouranos
- Marie-Hélène Gendron, interim general manager, Regroupement des organismes de bassin versant du Québec (ROBVQ)
- Guillaume Clairet, Chief Operating Officer, H20 Innovation
- Caroline Côté, researcher at IRDA
- Diane D'Arras, President, International Water Association (IWA)
- Marc-André Desjardins, Vice Président Environment, FNX-INNOV
- Simon Dugré, director, Centre d’innovation sociale en agriculture (CISA)
- Yanick Fortier, superintendent of the water department, City of Saint-Eustache
- Hervé Logé, chief of Sustainable water management department, City of Montréal
- John Pomeroy, director of Global Water Futures, professor at Saskatchewan University
- Caroline Robert, director, Drinking Water and Groundwater department, ministère de l'Environnement, du Développement durable et de la Lutte contre les changements climatiques (MDDELCC)
- Richard Turcotte, scientific conselor, Hydrology Expertise department, MDDELCC
The StuC acts as a consultant to the SteC and the SciC. It makes proposals to improve the Center's operations, organizes various student activities and participates, among other things, in the organization of the CentrEau Quebec Students Day (JQEC).
- Renaud Jougla, representative of Université de Sherbrooke, student representative on the Steering Committee
- Camila Gordon, representative of INRS, student representative on the Scientific Committee
- Laurence Labelle, representative of Polytechnique Montréal, director of the Student Committee
- Zhen Liu, representative of Université de Montréal
- Kamilia Haboub, representative of Université Laval
- Ahmed Rachid Barry, representative of UQÀM
- Eole Valence, epresentative of ÉTS
- Vacant, representative of UQTR
- Emmanuel Diaz Mendoza, representative of McGill
Infrastructures and Data Committee
The IDC ensures that the infrastructures made available to the members are efficiently and properly managed; facilitates access to infrastructure belonging to different institutions; ensures that members can share their data effectively; and oversees the sharing of the Center's technicians and research professionals.
Committee Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI)
The main objective of the EDI Committee is to create an EDI policy and action plan for CentrEau to support commitments to research and training in the field of water in Quebec by bringing a climate of justice, trust and inclusion to all members of the group.
If you have ever felt that you have experienced an injustice within CentrEau as a result of being a member of an under-represented group, please feel free to make a complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org. We assure you that the information written in your complaint will be treated confidentially
- Maxine Dandois-Fafard, Coordonnatrice
- Françoise Bichai, Responsable du comité ÉDI, Polytechnique Montréal
- Laureline Berthot, INRS
- Rimeh Daghrir, Cégep Saint-Laurent
- Dominic Frigon, Université McGill
- Raja Kammoun, Polytechnique de Montréal
- Flavia Visentin, Polytechnique de Montréal
- Peter Vanrolleghem, Directeur CentrEau
- Raymond Kabo, Université Laval
- Janie Masse-Dufresne, Polytechnique de Montréal
- Julien Malard, Université McGill
The role of the Board of Directors is to act in an advisory capacity to the Steering Committee; to form the Director Nomination Committee; and to adopt the budget estimates.
The Board of Directors is composed of the institutional authority of each member institution (generally the Vice-Rector of Research) or its representative, the Director and the Scientific Director.