The objective of the CentrEau Student Science Outreach Scholarships Program is to support the presentation of oral communications by student members at scientific events held outside their city of study. This will allow students to get experience with presentation of research results and will promote CentrEau at conferences.
Read the rules » (PDF, 225 Ko)
- Up to $500 for conferences in Quebec
- Up to $900 for conferences outside the province of Quebec
To be eligible, students must:
- Be a student member of CentrEau
- Have the approbation of their research director;
- Work on an interdisciplinary research project
- Present an oral communication related to the research program of CentrEau. Poster sessions are only eligible in specific cases.
In exchange for financial assistance, students agree to:
- Identify themselves (affiliation) to CentrEau – Quebec Water Research Center
- Thank CentrEau and use its logo
- Thank the FRQNT and use its logo
- Provide their photo for CentrEau’s website
- Provide the PDF presentation for CentrEau’s website
- Present a poster or a conference at the annual Journée québécoise des étudiants CentrEau