An exclusif program for strategic research clusters like CentrEau
2021 contest now closed.
- 4 scholarships of $6,000
- Internship of 12 to 24 weeks, outside Canada
- Every strategic cluster can submit 4 candidates, with 2 reservists (if ever there was money left)
- Candidates will be chosen by Centreau' Scientific Committee according to the FRQNT criteria and respecting EDI principles
- Students enrolled in a university In Quebec must be Canadian citizen or permanent resident (unfortunately, international students already in Quebec no longer have access to this program)
- Students enrolled in a university outside Canada and in a Mitacs partner country can also apply to come to Quebec for an internship; CentrEau asks that this be in order to continue their graduate studies in Quebec
- Your internship can start up to one year after the date your application is accepted by Mitacs (so your internship could start around January 2022 at most)
- Read the rules »
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in participating, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a small application file with:
- Your CV
- A recent transcript
- A summary of your research project and the name(s) of your supervisor(s) [they must be informed of your application]
- A short description of the internship you want to do (where, when, duration, for what reasons, and the link with CentrEau's scientific program)
- If you are a student outside Canada who wish to do an internship in Quebec: a letter of motivation describing your motivations and explaining your intention to stay in Quebec following the internship to pursue graduate studies in the field of water
- CentrEau will then select and forward 4 applications to Mitacs.
The deadline to submit your application is January 14, 2021, midnight.