Call for Candidates: 2021-2022
The Centre de recherche sur l'eau de l'Université Laval (c-EAU) Progression Scholarships are intended to encourage master's students to continue their studies in the field of water, particularly students enrolled in humanities and social sciences programs or in master's degree programs with no thesis.
4 x $2,500 master's scholarships are available.
Deadline to apply: November 30, 2021
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or have a valid study permit;
- Be directed by at least one c-EAU faculty member;
- Be enrolled in a Master's program at Université Laval in the fall session of 2020, and for less than two (2) sessions as of December 1, 2020.
Selection of Candidates
- Academic excellence
- Research ability or potential
- Communication and leadership skills
- Link between the research topic and the Centre's research program
- Priority will be given to students enrolled in programs outside the Faculty of Science and Engineering or in essay-based Master's programs
- The student has two co-directors from two different faculties
The committee will pay particular attention to diversity, equity and inclusion of students.
Submission of Application
Students must submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2021. The application must contain :
- A summary of the student's research project/essay (300 words maximum)
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- A recent academic transcript
- Proof of registration